Thursday 27 October 2011

Great Gifts for Geeks - Lego Star War Advent Calendar


Kids of today have no idea how lucky they are.  I think if someone had given me a Star Wars Lego Advent Calendar when I was ten, my brain might have exploded with excitement.  Seriously, a full month of little legos? Not only that, but it has a nice combination of figures and tiny little space ship models. Heck, I’d still love to receive one of these to brighten my advent.

Even if Star Wars isn’t for you, they’ve also got calendars with Lego Kingdoms (comes with a wizard!), Lego City, and I even found one for Lego Pirates (including a couple of redcoats)! I’m not sure all of these are from this year, but I don’t suppose it makes any difference.

2 comments:

  1. I know I'll be buying one this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, a full month of little legos? Not only that, but it has a nice combination of figures and tiny little space ship models.swtor credits swtor credits

    ReplyDelete